Thursday 5 March 2015

LUSH AFRICAN PARADISE REVIEW

I love how unique and interesting Lush's products are, but I rarely buy them as although they're not overly expensive, they're also not completely budget friendly. I was really happy when I received Lush's 'Celebrate' set, which contained smaller sizes of 5 of Lush's most popular items. One of those items was the African Paradise Body Conditioner




You apply African Paradise at the end of your shower, all over your body as you would a moisturiser and then rinse off. It contains moringa oil, shea butter, fresh mango juice, cocoa butter and aloe gel, which all help to soften and soothe the skin.It was really easy to apply and felt really soothing on the skin. It quickly filled the room with it's strong but pleasant aroma - Lush describe it as "Sweet, spicy and floral", which is a very good description.  After using the product my skin felt really soft and hydrated, a lot smoother and well nourished. I did find that I could still feel that something was on my skin after washing it off, but it wasn't too bad at all and almost felt like it was locking in the moisture more.  I noticed that I didn't need to use a moisturiser like I normally would and it seemed to keep my skin well hydrated for the next day too. The product that I have is 45g, which I don't think will last you too many uses. I think the full size product is 225g for £19.95, which isn't too bad but it would definitely be a more, use when necessary product, rather than an essential product for every shower. 

I really want to try out more of Lush's products now, so would love to hear your recommendations! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved