Tuesday 10 December 2013

HAPPY 21ST GEORGIA

Just a short post today to say Happy Birthday to my sister, Georgia. It's Georgia's 21st birthday today and I can't believe how lucky I am to have her as a sister so I thought I'd do a little appreciation post for her! She's truly the most generous sister and cares so much about how I am feeling and how I'm coping. I think in today's society it is very easy to get a little too self involved, and some even blame the beauty industry for that but like make up is there just to make us happy and feel confident and good about ourselves, Georgia is always there for me and empathise when I think I've got it hard but never does she make a scene about how much work she has doing a law degree. She's one of the most inspiring people I will ever meet and works the hardest. 
So Happy Birthday Georgia, and I'm sure you'll be seeing some of the products shes got as presents reviewed on here so keep an eye out! 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a nice little post was happy to read something different

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved