Sunday 22 December 2013

EASY MAKE UP LOOK | MAC ARENA AND SWISS CHOCOLATE


I've had this post saved in our drafts for at least a couple of months now, just sitting there all lonely and neglected due to an intense amount of uni work and work hours - oh why can't assignments write themselves and why does my bank account not fill itself? 

This make-up look is really simple and easy to do and all you need is three eye shadows and an eyeliner. I used mac's Painterly Paintpot as a base and then applied Arena by Mac all over the lid. I put Swiss Chocolate through the crease and then the black shadow in my beloved Sleek Ultra Mattes palette in the outer  crease. You can achieve this look with any light shadow for the lid and any warm brown shade through the crease and then obviously any black will do as let's face it, blacks just black. I used the same black to line the lower lash line and Maybelline's gel eyeliner on the upper lash line. I used the highlighter shade in the Sleek face form kit in fair under my brow bone and a little bit in the inner corner of my eye.  I have just used baby lips in Pink Punch on my lips and I'm still amazed at how extremely pigmented it is for a lip balm! 

I really like this look as it's so simple but looks very complimentary on the eye and nicely frames the eye without being too dark and dramatic for the day time. 



I hope you're all getting very excited for Christmas, only three more sleeps! 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! By the way, your eye colour is amazing :)

    Marie xx

    marieaimelavie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thank you! I've never been told that before xx

      Delete
  2. Great!!!Beautiful make!))Very beautiful!) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lip colour! Such a beautiful pinky shade!
    Great post, as ever!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,love your make up,looks so beautiful
    hello,my name is Poppy
    No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.
    thank you for sharing this to us ,enjoy here
    love the photos all!!!
    Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog
    hope you can check my blog and share beauty:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved