Wednesday 29 May 2013

PAMPER DAY - HAIR & NAILS

Georgia's nails
Today, we spent our morning at a local hair and beauty salon with our mum. I, (Georgia) had my hair cut and a Shellac manicure and pedicure and so did our mum. Hannah only had her hair cut as she can't have her nails painted with her job.


This may be hard to believe, coming from a beauty obsessed girl who's nails are always painted, but I have never had my nails done professionally; I have only ever painted them myself.We decided to treat ourselves to manicures and pedicures as the salon were offering 50% off, so it was a great time to try Shellac nails out. 
 

Overall, I'm pleased with the results, however one of my little finger nails is a bit dodgey, as you may be able to see in the photo. This doesn't bother me too much as it was a very cheap offer, however if I paid the full price I would have probably asked for it to be re - done. The nails have a gorgeous shine to them, as you would expect with Shellac and apparently last well over 2 weeks and the pedicure is said to last a lot longer! It was definitely nice not to have to sit there filing and painting my nails myself for a change.

Our mum's nails



 Hannah and I don't normally enjoy getting our hair cut, as we're never really happy with how it turns out, or it doesn't look any different etc... (Fussy hey)!? I've been cutting my own hair for a couple of years, but it really needed sorting out to put it back into a nice shape. There was also a 50% off offer on hair cuts, so we were able to have our hair washed, cut and blow dried for just £13.25, which I think is pretty unheard of these days!








We're really happy with the results and the photos do not really do the cuts justice. The hair dresser was very quick, which was good and applied lots of lovely smelling products which is always fun. Both of us now have nice and healthy hair again with no split ends! (yey)!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved