Wednesday 29 May 2013

NATURAL EVERYDAY EYE MAKE UP



 This is my go to make up look for my eyes, if I want to be quick or just do something safe, that I know I will like. It's really easy to do and doesn't take much work.  

I smudge a brown shadow under my eye and a light brown all over the lid. Then I use the same brown through the crease and add a reddy/brown just above the crease to add more colour and I think this is a good way of making your eye make up look like you've spent more time on it than you have, as it adds texture and more depth. 

Products used:
-Sleek ultra mattes palette
-Collection Extreme 24hr felt liner in black
- Avon super extend extreme mascara 
- MUA brow kit





7 comments:

  1. It looks great! I'm totally not very creative when it comes to my daily makeup either, it's just so much easier to stick with the tried-and-true. :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I know what you mean, normally you're in a rush and just want to do something quick that you know will look okay. :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ah, I can never do my eyeliner flip that good! You need to teach me :P Great look xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) The felt tip eyeliner I used makes it so much easier! I'll try sort a post or something out to help :)

      Just looked at your blog and love your outfits, now following you :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this great tip on applying the eyeliner. I am going to get it.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post "Palm Tree Paradise'. They are my latest find for my summer vacation. I would love to read your thoughts about them. Thank you!:)

    Kisses,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do a video on how to apply the eyeliner. Just a thought. :)

      Sofia

      Delete
    2. Thanks, maybe I will sometime :)

      Delete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved