Tuesday 28 May 2013

GOOD NEWS FOR HANNAH

We've definitely been lacking in the 'lifestyle' section of this blog, so here goes with our first lifestyle post.

Hannah passed her driving test!! She's one of those annoying people that pass their test, not only first time, but with only 3 minors and also only 3 months after she turned 17!! Sickening, I know, but well done to her and I now can take a break from driving her around and instead sit back and let her take all the stress that driving comes with. (Muahaha)!!  


1 comment:

  1. Cute picture of you. Love your smile.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post Dazzling in Silver'. I think you'll love this new skirt I bought this weekend. Thank you.

    Kisses,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved