Saturday 25 May 2013

REVIEW: LUSH LEMONY FLUTTER - CUTICLE CREAM

'When life gives you lemons...' screw making lemonade, the lemons will go to much better use in this Lemony Flutter cuticle butter. 

This cuticle butter may have made it to the top of my favorite LUSH products. As soon as you take off the lid the smell of lemons hits you, it smells so fresh and if for some reason you couldn't see, I'm pretty convinced you would be forgiven for thinking that there is in fact real lemons sitting in front of you. The smell also lasts when you apply the product, which I guess could be a tad annoying if you then go on to eat something that you don't really want an added side of lemon with... 

I only purchased the product yesterday but as you can tell, we're already forming a beautiful relationship (tad creepy). I decided that it was an essential purchase, as in the words of Karen Smith, from Mean Girls, "my nail beds sucked!"  After a couple of uses they are already looking and feeling much better and my hands feel the softest that they have ever felt.






The product itself is 50g and costs £6.25, which I wouldn't normally spend on a cuticle cream but this really is lovely and I'm pretty sure it'll last ages, as it's such a thick creamy/buttery texture that a little goes a long way. It says that it can also be used in any other parts which are prone to being a little more dry than the rest of the body, such as elbows. It is a beeswax emulsion and contains so many thick oils and butters. The ingredients on the back of the pot literally list a different oil after another oil, after another........... you get the point. But if you don't I'll tell you some of them, coconut oil, lavender oil, lemon oil, chamomile blue oil, avocado oil...

If I ever run out I'm pretty sure I'll be repurchasing this product, as I have never seen anything like it and it smells so lovely and seems to have a lot of goodness in it. I think this would also be very good in the winter months, when our poor hands suffer from the 
freezing weather.

Has anyone else tried this product and what did you think?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved