Sunday 26 May 2013

OOTD - HANNAH'S CHOICE



I just picked up this skirt from Topshop for £28, and with the addition of the £6.99 H&M v-neck, necklace from Forever 21 for £6 and shoes from Newlook for around £20 I'd consider that a steal for an entire outfit. Due to this, I love combining a more expensive unique piece with the cheaper so that I don't feel as guilty when I check my bank statement!

The skirt caught my eye online and so when I saw it in Debenhams during their 25% sale I couldn't resist. Although in the photo I'm wearing heals, this skirt can be dressed down even further with flats and a blazer therefore is comfortable as well as versatile. Topshop also had this skirt in a variation of patterns from African scenes to one of my favored artists; Roy Lichtenstein inspired detail however this seemed to fit my style and personality more, the range of patterns allows  for many individual styles to be covered. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved