Thursday 30 May 2013

SMOKEY CAT EYE MAKE UP


 Hannah asked me to do her make up for a 'date night' with her boyfriend. She wanted a darker look which defined the eyes. I think this is a nice look for a darker eye look, as it's still dramatic, however it doesn't overpower the eye and isn't too heavy as the dark colour is only in the outer corners and flicks out, leaving the socket of the eye quite light and fresh still.
 Hannah's eye shape is really good for this style of make up, which makes it easier to do on her, where as my eye shape doesn't make the eye shadow easily go in this flick shape, as I think mine are more round.

 This eye make up would suit any eye colour, blue eyes especially really make the black of the shadow stand out, as it's such a contrast of light, bright blue eyes to the dark black make up.



Products used:
- MUA undress me too palette
- MUA undress me palette
- MUA Glamour nights palette 
- Benefit, They're Real mascara  
- Rimmel Gel liner 
- Real Techniques brushes - Starter set 



4 comments:

  1. wow this looks amazing - I always struggle to do a smokey eye , great post!

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) the Real Techniques brushes really help!

      Delete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved