Tuesday 28 May 2013

OOTD & FOTD - SMOKEY PURPLE EYE

 For today's outfit I've ventured a little out of my usual comfort zone; I've got leopards or some other wild cat on my leggings! 

I've been seeing a lot of patterned leggings around lately and thought they would be nice for just chilling around the house, when you want to look better than just slouching around in sweat pants. The leggings are much more flattering and trendy! 

I know many, many people wear leggings like these out, I'm not sure I'm brave enough for that yet, so right now, they're staying in doors for me. 

I paired them with a plain black v neck top as its a casual look and the leggings are the main part of the outfit. For photo's sake I added the purple/maroon heels, which sadly have never been outside either, so this is so far their only opportunity to be seen by anyone but me and my wardrobe.
Top: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Shoes: New look
Necklace: Forever 21 
Forever 21

For my make up, I decided to try a purple smokey eye look, which looks really good with green eyes especially, but also hazel and brown too.
This is quite a heavy eye look, so I tried to keep the rest of the face looking fresh so that the focus immediately goes to the eyes.

Products  used: 

- Sleek Ultra Mattes Pallette 
- Models Own Mascara - Grow fast mascara
-  Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner - Purple  (WARNING THIS STUFF DOES NOT COME OFF DURING THE DAY OR WHEN TRYING TO FIGHT IT WITH EYE MAKE UP REMOVER)!! 
- Lashes by Ardell
- Eyeliner, black MUA 






All make up, apart from the Mascara can be purchased from Superdrug and the mascara can be bought from Boots. Currently all make up is 3 for 2 at Superdrug, which is just an offer I cannot resist! 












4 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I really love your blog! (I cannot express how much haha). I think its great that you do blogging together as sisters and great name by the way (very catchy)! I love the leggings, I adore leopards (well big cats in general really). You look stunning and the shoes look great with the outfit. On top of that your make up is flawless! I have such problematic skin and its a pain in the arse. Congrats you have a new follower :) xx

    http://amyloosworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a lot, that's really lovely. Thanks, it's easier together, double the stuff to write about! Just looked at your blog, lovely photos and I am also now following :) xx

      Delete
  2. I actually love this outfit, and makeup! I have greeny/blue eyes, so that makeup will really bring my eyes out! :) I'm trying to find the button on your page to follow your blog, i'll find out a way too anyways.. xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, yeah it would look lovely on you, really does make the green pop! Thanks for following, I'll change the layout a bit to make it more obvious in future :) xx

      Delete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved