Monday 8 December 2014

URBAN DECAY TEN 24/7 GLIDE ON EYELINER SET

I'm not normally a pencil eye liner kinda gal but somehow this eye liner set from Urban Decay stood out to me and told me that I had to buy it - so I did. There was something about the range of colours that just drew me in. As I don't normally use eye liners, I liked that there were a lot of colour variations in this set as I can use them when I try to create more exciting looks, as well as the typical everyday shades.


 There is a full size black liner (1.2g), 9 smaller liners (0.8g) and a sharpener. I also liked that nine of them are slightly smaller than the standard full size UD liner, as I know I won't ever use up a full size bright blue or gold liner.  The sharpener is a bonus and pretty handy to have.


Formula wise, these are amazing. They're so creamy so they glide onto the eye really smoothly, without any tugging or pulling of the eye. The colour intensity is even more amazing; they're all so true to colour and deliver the most vibrant beautiful shades, some with glitter and some matte. Finally, the longevity is perfect. When I swatched these on the back of my hand they actually did not come off! I washed my hands numerous times and even showered and there were still 10 little faint coloured lines that refused to disappear.  


Perversion: The blackest matte black. You will not find a darker black pencil! 
Glitter Rock: Metallic pink/peach with multidimensional glitter 
Moonspoon: Metallic grey with silver sparkle
Vacancy: Bright metallic teal green. One of my favourites! 
Faint: Warm taupe matte
Gonzo: Bright blue with subtle shimmer
Smokeout: Dark brown satin
Mugshot:Light metallic taupe with slight pink shift
Stargazer: Metallic gold with sparkle
Voodoo: Bright metallic purple with pink/purple sparkle. Another favourite!

Left to Right: Glitter rock, Mugshot, Faint, Stargazer, Voodoo, Vacancy, Smokeout, Gonzo, Moonspoon, Perversion. 
If you also need want this eye liner set, it's available from the Debenhams website, the Urban Decay website or any Urban Decay counter, but be quick as it's only limited edition for Christmas and will probably sell out soon! 



4 comments:

  1. Awesome post! This is on my Christmas list, this post has me very excited about that now! :)

    thebeautypaige.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound absolutely amazing! What a great selection of colours, would make such a lovely present :)

    Lovely review,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely an amazing present, I liked how unique the colours were.

      x

      Delete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved