Friday 12 December 2014

THE NEXT BIG THING - SOAP AND GLORY

My mum first discovered and bought me the Christmas Soap and Glory set about 4 years ago. Ever since, last year was the only year that I haven't purchased this set, while it was on offer. The set was originally £60 but every year Boots reduce it to just under half price, so this year it was £29. The offer is on for the next week but as it's such a popular offer they do sell out fast, it's already sold out online! It seems that a lot of Boots stores do still have quite a lot of stock in so if you do fancy getting a great bargain then be very quick! 







This year I have been on a mission to use up the hundreds of beauty products I have and I've been so successful that I actually had to go out and buy body moisturiser and shower gel! I figured that this year I kind of did actually need the majority of the products in the set so it was definitely a must have. 


The set includes 10 full size products:

HAND DREAM™ Super Cream 100ml
ORANGEASM™ Body Wash 500ml
BUTTER YOURSELF™ Moisture Lotion 500ml
HEEL GENIUS™ Foot Cream 125ml
SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Scrub 300ml
WHIPPED CLEAN™ Shower Butter 250ml
THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER™ Body Butter 300ml
OFF YOUR FACE™ 3 in 1 Daily Purifying Cloths (25 cloths)
SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive 7ml
THICK & FAST™ Super Volume Mascara 10ml


I have used the majority of the products before and loved them. The only product that I have used and not liked was the Thick and Fast mascara, but I'm prepared to give it another try. I really wanted to try the Orangeasm range, so I was glad that the body wash was included so I'll just have to go and buy the Body butter now! I needed a good hand cream, so I'm looking forward to trying Hand Dream. I loved the original mother pucker lipglosses but this new formula seems just as good. It's very creamy and a gorgeous nude colour. Unlike the original Mother Pucker glosses it doesn't have that intense plumping formula, so it's gentle on your lips and doesn't feel like they're tingling off.... okay weird...  

I love all of the different scents that Soap and Glory offer so I'm so glad that I managed to get one of these sets and I can't wait to start using everything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved