Monday 29 July 2013

HANNAH'S JULY FAVORITES


Here are just seven of the products I have fallen in love with this summer month;


Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Rimmel's Natural Bronzer comes in a wide range of colours which makes it great for a wide range of skin tones and seasons, which comes in handy for me considering my skin has pretty dramatic shade changes from winter to summer! It has great pigmentation and the matte finish means that its multi-purpose; I use the bronzer to contour and add warmth to the skin which previously I may have bought two separate products for. 



L'oreal Falsh Lash Flutter
Without being too enthusiastic and out of my character, this may be the best mascara I've ever owned! Both Georgia and I have been a fan of Loreal's mascaras, and this has just become the best one yet. Ignoring the cute name and style, this product also gives great length and volume in the first application, which means that your lashes look brilliant even if you're in a rush and only have time to put one layer on, similarly if you're feeling more patient the lashes can take on a false lash effect with multiple application. The wand has a longer edge which is ideal to ensure all lashes are coated with the remainder of the wand creating the volume. 


Garnier Summer Body
I have been using Garnier's Summer Body for the past two summers, and I am yet to find a better product at a similar price. I find with one application my skin is transformed to a much 'healthier glow', and I only need to use the light shade for immediate results. I only need to apply the product twice a week to maintain the tan which also moisturises the skin each time you use it. Additionally, it doesn't take long to apply or to absorb which means it can be applied in the morning or evening. The only downfall in my opinion is the smell; which isn't bad, however, for the first day after you have applied it the smell is a bit of a give away that you are wearing fake tan and the natural looking brown can be questioned! But for the price, ease and results I would and have recommended this to many as it's perfect for summer. 


Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser
Nivea's in shower body moisturiser has quickly became a favourite of mine  for reasons not as closely linked to how effective the product is. Although I'm worryingly addicted to Body Shops Body Butters, it is rare that I will moisturise  my entire body ever day, and I am more prone to only applying them to my legs after shaving.  Therefore, this in shower moisturiser is perfect for me because it makes it easy; your hair is wet and so completely out of the way and you are left with an immediate soft skin effect without having to wait for the absorption. So overall I love this more due to my laziness than anything else but the idea is great and leaves your skin feeling super soft. I would however, only buy the dry skin version, even though I don't have particularly  dry skin I wouldn't want any less moisture than this gives.  


Bourjois Health Mix 
This Bourjois foundation may be 'the one' for me; it gives the skin such a radiant appearance and has a high coverage which means you can use less of the product resulting in it lasting longer. Even after 9 hour shifts at work it is still going strong which in my opinion is the true test of how long lasting a piece of make up can be! It is also a thick texture, which I prefer in a foundation as I feel it is easier to apply and doesn't risk me spilling it over myself, which actually has happened check out my Revlon Photoready review!


Barry M High Shine Gelly - Passionfruit
Finally, Barry M's Passion Fruit gelly nail varnish has been on my nails almost every other week; when choosing which colour I just can't resist it! Not only does the colour make a good tan look great the gelly collection have such a glossy finish. 



8 comments:

  1. Bourjois healthy mix serum is my favourite too :) I keep meaning to try that L'Oreal mascara but keep forgetting to pick it up! Next time I go shopping I will definitely get it :)

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah definitely do! We both love it and most other L'oreal mascaras.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love the Bourjois foundation, bit too light for me atm. Need to try their new reformulated one! x

    Rachael | beautypea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the bourjois healthy mix serum! It's more of a winter foundation for me tho. xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post - I had a sample of the nivea shower moisturiser and I really liked it :)

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!


    http://bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award-i-was-nominated.html

    Claire
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I just wanted to let you know, I love reading your blog and have just nominated it for a Liebster Award!

    http://gemmatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html


    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post!

    i love the barry M high shine nail jellys as well their amazing!

    I would love it if you could check my blog out im fairly new to blogging so i would greatly appreciate any comments, feedback or suggestions.

    thankyou, emily x

    http://emilou140597.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved