Wednesday 5 June 2013

REVIEW & MAKEUP LOOK: MUA UNDRESS ME TOO PALETTE

This is the palette that I have used for the looks below. It is by Make up Academy  (MUA) and costs only £4!!! Moreover it's really good quality too; all of the eye shadows are well pigmented, some more so than others but they still all work great and can be nicely blended.  This palette is supposedly a dupe for the Naked 2 Urban Decay palette, which has often caught my eye, however I'm happy with this one and enjoy using it, so I'm apprehensive about how much better the Urban Decay palette could be for such a huge price difference between the two. 

The colours actually have names, which are on the back of the palette, which is a pretty classy thing to do for only £4, so I really don't think it looks cheap and nasty, like most cheap make up tends to. The eye shadows are mostly shimmery, with only three matte shades, the 1st (Naked), the 5th (lavish) and the last one which is a matte black (corrupt). 
If you're not one for shimmery eye shadows, I wouldn't be completely put off by so many of the shadows being shimmery as they are a really subtle shimmer and are far from being glittering and giving the hot mess affect that some glittery shadows can do.







 All the eyeshadow used is from the Undress me too palette, I used shades, Naked and Shy to highlight under the brow and the inner eye. Lavish as a base all over the lid, with wink and obsessed over it to add the shimmer. Finally Fiery under the lower lash line and above the crease. The only other products used for the eyes were the Collection 24hr extreme felt eyeliner and the mascara is by Models Own, Grow fast.

 I would love to know what anybody else thinks about the difference between the cheaper eye shadows and high end shadows, especially the MUA ones, which you can get from MUA's website or superdrug.



4 comments:

  1. ooo, this is a gorgeous look! love this palette!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks for coming to have a read :) It is a really great palette, I love all of the MUA palettes!

      Delete
    2. No problem! I followed you on bloglovin' and would be great if you could follow me back:) I just think this palette is much more reasonably priced than urban decays one!

      Delete
    3. Definitely way more reasonably priced, we will not be sucked into the hype! lol :) Thanks, I've followed you back.

      Delete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved