Monday 17 June 2013

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY


Monday is the day that most people seem to dread the most; my twitter feed is constantly full of hatred to the world when Monday morning hits. I've never been one to hate Monday, but maybe that's because I'm still at uni and Monday mornings for me consist of the same mundane and horrific task as any other day of the week, uni work!

Anyway, last month I saw this quote tweeted by Kim Kardashian and it hit me pretty hard. I was at my least favourite time of the year, actually lets word that as most hated time of the year, it was exam season. I was stressy, scared, nervous and extremely overwhelmed by everything that I had to learn and the fear of failure. I read this quote and somehow it gave me the motivation to carry on and face all of the work. My degree is very hard, like many others and when I was doing A levels and GCSE's they were tough too, not compared to now but at the time they were. Not everyone manages it so I really like this quote as it makes you feel good that you're doing something hard, but worthwhile and you will get through it. So, whatever you're doing, stick at it, we can all accomplish a lot more than what we give ourselves credit for.

1 comment:

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved