Friday 28 June 2013

SHOPPING ISSUES + WISHLIST


Okay, so I figure this is a place where I'm safe to admit this little problem and I won't be judged, because, well, lets face it, we're all guilty of it. 

My name is Georgia and I have a shopping addiction. 

I have draws bursting full of everything beauty related. I have enough shampoo and conditioner and probably shower gel, to never buy them again... well they would at least last a good few years. I try to justify it by saying it's back up for when the particular product runs out, but who really needs over 5 back ups of cleanser!? Nobody does!

I've decided that the time has come when I need to actually enjoy the products that I currently have and actually use them up! It's stupid really but I don't like using products up, especially make up products that were pretty pricey. So, from now on I have put in place a little scheme. I am only going to buy new products when I run out. *Cries inside - a lot!* This way, I am able to most importantly save money, but it also allows me to enjoy using the products that I have, before they become too old. It's also going to be fun to look forward to buying new things as it wont happen so often. 

To help wean me off of just simply buying whatever I want, I've decided that I'll keep a little, well more like huge wish list. This is just the start of one and I'll update whenever I decide that there is a new item I wish to place on it. 


Wish me luck, this will be a tough journey! I am quite excited to use up all of my current beauty products and I'm excited for when I need to go purchase some shower gel, probably some time in 2018. 


Products: 
- Mac Creme Cup Lipstick
- Zara Mini Bowling Bag
- Benefit Dr.Feel Good 
- Mac Angel Lipstick
-Dior Addict Eau Fraiche EDT
- Benefit Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

- I've already thought of more stuff that I want.... Oh... This is going to be a long process... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved