Thursday 13 June 2013

REAL TECHNIQUES - LIMITED EDITION BRUSHES




If you haven't heard of Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman and you're reading beauty blogs, well I just don't know where you've been - even my boyfriend knows who Sam and Nic are, due to me going on about them so much! 


The previous brushes that Sam has released are all amazing and I'm really not sure what I used to do without them; they really do make applying make up so much easier, quicker and smoother.

The brushes were released in America a few months or so ago and I think they only came to the UK, May this year. I knew immediately that I needed these brushes, especially as they're limited edition -  a girl can never have too many make up brushes!


I was blown away by the original Real Techniques brushes and how soft they are, however, I'm pretty sure that these brushes are even softer! It's okay to just sit and stroke these, I'm sure... 

The brushes are duo fiber which allow you to easily apply a lighter application, which you can build upon. They are also really good at blending, therefore, leaving a beautiful smooth and even finish.

The set includes three brushes; face brush, contour brush and eye brush. I thought it was a nice touch that although the brushes are white, unlike the previous brushes, the colour of the writing on them matches the previous colour codes. For example the eye brush writing is purple and all of the eye brushes in the collection have purple handles. 

I was most drawn to the contour brush as, although I like the contour brush that comes in the 'Core Collection' set, I sometimes find that it doesn't blend the product too well and this duo fiber one looked like it would be better suited for the job.




The brushes can be used with cream, liquid or powder, so far I have only used them with powder products and they are really great to work with, I will definitely be trying them out with liquids and creams soon.  They are synthetic, therefore cruelty free and hand-cut, which makes them seem extra special. I really love these brushes and the Real Technique brushes are the only ones I use now, I would recommend to anyone!





You can purchase these brushes for around £23.99, online on the Boots website, or other websites, such as Feelunique and Look fantastic.(Free worldwide delivery).

Have you tried these brushes or any other Real Techniques brushes?

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved