Sunday 30 June 2013

MAKE-UP & REVIEW: BOURJOIS TRIO EYESHADOW

Once again, the three for two offer on Bourjois make-up has seduced me into buying yet more of these pretty and easy to apply eye-shadows. I even received a free pair of sunglasses with my three most recent purchases of the Trio Eye-Shadows which cost £7.99 each. These have quickly became a favorite of mine on days where I am in more of a rush to do my make-up, this is because all the colour shades are right there and so I can effortlessly achieve the desired look. Additionally the compacts are lightweight and small enough to fit in a bag and so it is easy to top up the look throughout the day, although I use real techniques brushes after trying out the applicators supplied they are effective and precise enough to top up the look if you are in a rush, the only downfall is the length, that is they are quite difficult to hold and often leave your hands full of the product! 

Left-Right; bleu nuit, lady vert de gris, gris lilac, rose vintage, mordore chic and brun wood 

Below is one of the make-up looks I created using the Brun wood trio. Using real techniques eyes starter set, the eye shadows are very pigmented and there's even a simple to read guide on the back if you need and ideas. I really love these little palettes, as you can tell by the amount I own. They're great if you need something quick and easy that gives great results! The shadows last all day on the eye and still look just as vibrant on colour as when you first applied them.




                                       Have you tried these smoky eye trios?


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog
    Will try this eyeshadow next time
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this review. I had been wanting to try these trios out. But was a bit reluctant because I don't know much about the brand; and am so used to other brands such as Wet & Wild, Catrice, etc.

    Thanks :).

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved