Friday 14 June 2013

20 QUESTIONS TAG!

We found this tag on Shona's blog, 'Beauty Blogger from a little town'  and decided to give it a go, as we haven't done anything like it on the blog before and it looked pretty fun! So here goes and don't forget to check out Shona's blog, linked above!

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?

Georgia: Some kind of make up on... you never know who you're going to run into!
 
Hannah: My Ipod, can't stand the silence, it makes any tedious journey fly by!



2. Favourite brand of makeup?

Georgia: I don't really have an overall favourite, but I do have favourite's for each product, like I love L'Oreal for mascara. I am however growing an unhealthy obsession with MAC.


Hannah:I have a huge range in my makeup bag normally going for whatever new product looks exciting.

3. Favourite flower?

Georgia: Either Roses or Gerbera's, as my boyfriend bought me a corsage with a pink Gerbera for our prom and roses, well they're just a classic.


Hannah:Irises as I love Van Gogh and his painting of them, the song, and they're my birthday flower.

4. Favourite clothing store?


Georgia: Either, River Island, Miss Selfridge, Forever 21 or Zara.

Hannah: Forever 21 as long as I have the motivation to get the entire way around the huge stores. 

5. Favourite perfume?


Georgia: Marc Jacobs Daisy, Jimmy Choo, Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted or Kim Kardashian Gold.


Hannah: Lady Million Paco Rabanne, it's been a surprise present from my two favourite people!

6. Heels or flats?

Georgia: I wish I could always wear heels and normally wear either wedges or a small heel during the day, unless I know I'll be doing a lot of walking, then flats are all I can deal with. Always heels for a night out.

Hannah: Haven't quite perfected my walk in heels so it will have to be flats.

7. Do you make good grades?

Georgia: Yes, I work hard!

Hannah: Of course, my competitiveness is non-existent in sport but strong in grades clearly making me nerdy!  

8. Favourite colours?

Georgia: Orange and turquoise.


Hannah: Coral

9. Do you drink energy drinks?

Georgia: Yep, I think it's necessary when you're studying law!

Hannah: During exam season I was going through three bottles of lucozade a day whoops!

10. Do you drink juice?
 

Georgia: Yes, I like anything fruity.

Hannah: Only on the days immediately after the weekly shop as I drink it all in about two days. 


11. Do you like swimming?


Georgia: I do but not often, I would love to have my own pool, then I'd swim all the time.

Hannah: I'm a complete water baby and have just bought a new swim suit to try and get back into it.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?


Georgia: Yep, I also eat pizza with a knife and fork most of the time...

Hannah:Mostly but it all depends on where they came from. 

13. Favourite moisturizer?

 


Georgia: For body, I love all The Body Shop Body Butters, or Garnier 7 days intensive gel formular.

Hannah: The Body Shop Body Butters draw me in on appearance and smell.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?


Georgia: Ummmm..... *Awkward* Not particularly.

Hannah: I don't really like dancing or heels so the wedding wouldn't be for me.
 

15. Do you get mad easily?


Georgia: I don't get mad, but I do get annoyed pretty easily.

Hannah: Yep  but its an internal thing for sure !

16. Are you into ghost hunting?



Georgia: The thought scares me, but it does interest me a lot.

Hannah: More into the idea of aliens really.

17. Any phobias?

Georgia: Foxes... long story...


Hannah: Slugs and frogs they're just super gross.

18. Do you bite your nails?

Georgia: Not anymore, but I used to when I was a child.

Hannah: I never had, if anything when I'm bored my nail varnish gets picked off.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

Georgia: I don't think so, luckily.

Hannah: The closest I would say is when a man swam over me trapping me underwater in a swimming pool, that's a stretch though!

  20. Do you drink coffee?

Georgia: Not regularly, but I don't mind drinking it, especially if it's in a Krispy Kreme cup, with doughnuts!

Hannah: I've tried but can't bring myself to yet, though it would be cheaper than the lucozade!

We tag anyone who reads this, leave a comment below with a link to yours, if you fancy giving it a go, so we can go read! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved