Monday 17 June 2013

CELEB STYLE - JESSICA ALBA



 I hadn't heard much of Jessica Alba in regards to any films or acting roles that she has had recently, but apparently she has been busy, so wikipedia tells me anyway, when I quickly researched before writing this. 

I have however seen a lot of photos of her just strolling around with her two daughters and I've started to really love her style. It's so casual and laid back but at the same time very pretty and polished. This outfit caught my eye as it's a really nice mix of edgy style, with the boots and black baggy top, but still a bit girly with the patterned skater skirt. It looks like something that can easily be thrown together, but each piece really seems to compliment the other and makes a great day time outfit, which would be great for this time of year. The outfit just looks so effortless but great. I love how different the top is, as although it's only a plain black top, I really like the different sizes in the straps and I could not find anything like it when looking! *cries a little inside*

Where can you get Jessica Alba's style?

  1. Dr Martens 1460 Boots £100
  2.  Alana patent lace up boot - Boohoo - £25
  3. Block heel combat boots - Forever 21 - £29.80
  4. Brown tortoise shell cat eye sunglasses - River Island - £13
  5. Split shoulder tee - Topshop - £15
  6.  Cooperative blue style skater skirt - urban outfitters- £30
  7. Meadow floral skirt - Topshop - £28
  8. Chunky cat eye sunglassed - Topshop - £16
  9. Messenger box bag - Zara - £25.99
  10. Daytime clutch bag - Zara - £29.99







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved