Wednesday 5 June 2013

BEDROOM DIY


Thought I'd let you all know of the recent changes that have gone on in my room in order to give it a fresh look while not shedding out on new furniture! This little DIY idea takes no time or hassle at all to do and is available to everyone as long as you can use a screwdriver or know someone that can! 



I feel everyone can agree until we own our houses the bedroom remains to be a multi functional room that has to be fit for sleep, study and socializing. The result of this, is that my bedroom has be kitted out in practical and slightly boring  furniture to meet all the requirements.  
Therefore I have recently began to 'revamp' some of my furniture in not some much of the Gok Wan painting and stitching way to more of a buying fun and unique accessories that require much less time to do over repainting the draws! 
Beginning with purchasing just the two, I found these cute draw handles at The Chapel, a home gift store, and couldn't resist buying more. At £3.99 it will be a more gradual process as I run the risk of paying more on the handles than the draw however I think it is well worth it as the shape fit my bedroom requirements so well while still looking pretty! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved