Tuesday 18 June 2013

REVIEW + SWATCHES: SLEEK FACE FORM CONTOUR KIT LIGHT


I originally only wanted the Sleek Contour kit, that includes the contour shade and a highlighter. However, the light shade was out of stock and I was scared that the medium would be too dark so...Superdrug had a 3 for 2 sale and the next thing I knew, somehow I had ended up with this Face Form Contouring Kit and two of the Blush by 3 palettes (reviewed here). Woopsie...

Like the sleek blushes, all three of these shades are really pigmented and give a great colour pay off. Although this is the light shade, it would suit most white skinned, skin tones, even those with more tanned skin as it is so well pigmented that it does give a dark colour, especially if built up more. For any darker skin tones there is a medium shade of the same palette, which includes a darker contour colour and a more golden shimmer, with a bronzer shade. The contour shade in this palette is matte and a really good colour that's natural and not orange.

The higlighter shade is a really pretty shimmer and highlights the cheek bones really well, while lasting a long time on the skin. 

The third shade is also a really pretty coral gold shimmer. Like the shimmer shades in the Blush by 3 palette's, I find that this is a little too shimmery for the cheeks, especially if you have a heavy or shimmery eye, so I use this on top of blush as a highlighter if I want a more sunkissed look. You definitely could use it as a blush, just with a light hand and a good blending brush. 

I really love this palette and if it actually ever runs out I would definitely repurchase it as it's so handy having all a contour colour, highlight and blush colour all in one palette. It's great for traveling and I would recommend it to anyone. 

 You can get this kit from either Superdrug or the Sleek website

Have you tried this contouring kit?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved