Thursday 4 July 2013

OOTD - KARDASHIAN KOLLECTION SKIRT



Hey!


I'm one of those people who like dressing up for no apparent reason. I'd love to tell you that I went out somewhere which required a nice outfit, but I didn't. This outfits only outing was a trip to Sainsbury's! Obviously minus the heels. 

Since escaping my more tom boy years, up until I was about... 10 years old, I've always liked dressing well, wherever I'm going. I go by the saying that if you think you look good, you feel better about yourself and your confidence. I feel a lot more confident if I think I look nice. Don't tell anyone but I sometimes even wear heels while I'm sitting at my desk writing whatever horrible assignment I've been set. It just makes me feel more professional and I guess I must be of the impression that this somehow helps my brain and thinking power... hmmmm each to their own!

Okay, this is getting too chatty and we're not even onto the outfit part! 

The skirt is from the Kardashian Kollection, stocked by Dorothy Perkins and it was on sale!! Yeeeyy!! It's a cream colour and the PU, leather like material. It's high wasted and I think it would flatter most figures. The blouse is from Topshop, but a couple of years old. I wouldn't have normally paired the two together, however, in the Kardashian shoots, Khloe wore this shirt with a white blouse, so I thought I'd give it a go. I think it's a really pretty and feminie outfit. To avoid it looking too much of an overdose of light colours and too insipid, I added the black heels, belt and necklace, to give a tiny bit of edge to the outfit. The necklace is from Forever 21, the shoes from New Look and the belt from Primark. 

You can get the skirt online and lots of the items are now on offer. 










2 comments:

  1. The skirt is so nice! Totally agree with heels making you feel more professional haha! Lovely outfit :) xx

    cosmeticchaosx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved