Monday 8 July 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD!


We've now been blogging for just over a month and we've seen a lot of these 'Liebster Awards' floating around, but unfortunately we were never nominated *sob sob.* However, last week we were nominated twice! *yeyyeyeyeyyeey!* 

Huge thank you to Amyloo and Shona for nominating us. (Go check out their amazing blogs)! As we were nominated twice and there's two of us... I bet you can see where this is going... We thought we would each answer one each. Hannah is answering Amyloo's questions and Georgia is answering Shona's. 

Okay, so here are the rules, in case you haven't already seen them 1million times.

Step 1: The nominees answer the 11 questions set by the nominator.
Step 2: Then choose 11 of your favourite blogs with under 200 subscribers to be nominated for the award.
Step 3: Then make up sure own 11 new questions for your nominees to answer 
Step 4: Let your nominees know that they've been nominated.
Step 5: You can't TAG back.

Questions set by Amyloo:


1. What's your favourite type of book in terms of genre and why? 

Hannah: Comedy, I love reading my favourite comedians books I'm currently reading John Richardson's 'It's Not Me it's You' because they're a guaranteed enjoyable, funny read  and always give you a nosy insight into their lives!

2. Do you ship Klaroline from The Vampire Diaries? If not why not? (I don't need to ask why you would ship them, because I think the majority of us know already). ;)

Hannah:  I don't watch Vampire Diaries or even know what 'Klaroline' is or shipping... oh man...Google search it is!

3. McDonalds or KFC? (there's a tricky one for you). 

Hannah: McDonald, hardly ever go to KFC. 

4. Who's your favourite actress/actor and why? (Mines Johnny Depp). 

Hannah:  Hilary Duff, being from the Lizzie Mcguire era I used to watch her all the time and continued following her into her films and now follow her on instagram. She's one of the only 'Disney' teens that can still be a role model with no rehab stints! 

5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? 

Hannah:  New Zealand I need to tick off seeing The Hobbit set from my bucket list
 
6. Favourite clothing brand and why? (I always love finding out what other people are wearing) 

Hannah:  Ted Baker, I love the prints and style, if only I could afford more ! 

7. What's the one thing you wish you could change about yourself? (your all perfect in my eyes :) ).

Hannah:  Have super fast growing hair, its never long enough!

8. Would you rather play games for endless hours or take a shopping trip in London? 

Hannah:  It depends on who's paying for the shopping trip, but it would be a good workout too so I'd have to choose shopping!
9. Out of all the blogs you follow who's your favourite? (I promise this is not a trick question haha). 

Hannah:  I don't really have a favourite yet, but I really love blogs that you can tell have a lot of effort put into them and talk about the kinds of products I like. 

10. If you could be any superhero who would you be and why? 

Hannah: Cat Woman, I don't know much about superheros but the outfits cool. 

11. Brownies or cookies?

Hannah:Cookies all the way!


Questions set by Shona: 

1. Did you have an inspiration to start blogging? if yes, who?
Georgia: I can't really remember how this all started, but somehow I came across Corrie's blog, from Dizzybrunette3. I loved her blog and was immediately drawn in. Her writing is so personal, friendly and humorous and she seems so sweet in her Youtube videos. So, I guess she was my main inspiration. 

2. If you could travel to one place right now, where would you go?
Georgia: Oh this is tough... If I didn't have to pay, it would probably be the Bahamas, for a nice relaxing and fun holiday. 

3. Favourite flavour of ice cream?
Georgia: Mint choc chip! But I also love chocolate. 

4. Favourite handbag item?
Georgia: Lip balm, I hate having dry lips! 


5. Sun or Snow?
Georgia: Sun for sure! I'd love to move somewhere where it's always lovely and sunny. I like the snow if you've gone skiing but generally it's just a hassle in the UK

6. Favourite type of shoes?
Georgia: I've always loved Mary Janes, but I just love heels in general now.

7. Bold eyes or bold lips?
Georgia: Bold eyes, but bold lips if I'm in a rush. It's so easy to just chuck on some bright lipstick, powder and mascara and you immediately look like you've made an effort. A bold eye is a little more time consuming. 

8. Favourite TV show?
Georgia: One Tree Hill, although it isn't actually on anymore, so probably Kardashians

9. Bath or shower?
Georgia: I hate baths, I always prefer to shower! 

10. Least favourite shop?
Georgia: Hmm...  Any 'home' shops, that sell, homey stuff, like cutlery, bedding... I find them so boring but Hannah loves them. 

11. Favourite colour nail polish?
Georgia: I Love a lot of nail colours, if I had to have a favourite, it would be red as it's so classic and really makes you feel done up. I also love light turquoise, pale pinks, navy and black. 

Our NEW Questions: 

  1. If you were given a free pass to any shop, where you could just take whatever and as much as you wanted and money wasn't involved, which shop would you chose?
  2. Which animals characteristics and traits would you say are closest to yours?
  3. What is your main goal in life, what is it that you most want to happen or to achieve?
  4. Which character would you most like to be, from any TV show or film and why?
  5. If you could go back in time, or forward to the future, to any date where would you go (era, time,event)?
  6. Where is your favourite place in the world?
  7. If you could have any job/career what would it be?
  8. If you had to live off one take away or restaurant every day for the rest of your life, which take away/restaurant would it be?
  9. What is your number one beauty tip?
  10. Why do you blog?
  11. What is your absolute favourite make-up item, that you'd recommend to anyone?
 We Nominate: 
Abi, from 'A Little Abstract'
Ashleigh from 'Beauty and Bits'
Michelle from 'Beauty Beamish'
Bethan from 'BethanyWorrall'
Courtney from 'Courtney Malley'
Louise from 'Lou Lou's Beauty & Fashion Fix'
Bethany from 'Miss Beauty Obsession'
Jodie from 'Mwah Make-up'
Zoe Georgina from 'ZoeGeorgina...Beauty & Fashion'

If you answer our questions, leave the links in the comment section so that we can read what you've put! :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering my questions girls :) It was really cool to read! Hope your happy with the award!

    Amyloo xx

    http://amyloosworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.mwahmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me ! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved