Thursday 17 July 2014

EYE SHADOW LOOK MAC CLUB & MAKEUP GEEK | FOTD











I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I buy all these different eye shadow palettes and then end up rarely ever using them. If you've read my Prom make up post, you wont believe what I'm about to say next, but Club eye shadow by MAC is one of those neglected eye shadows. If you have read the prom post, you'll know that I also used it on my sister for her prom, however this make up look was from the same day and while we were debating which shadows to use for her she said she liked mine and just wanted that, so there you go Club, neglected for ages and then used twice in one day!

I've never been a natural eye kinda girl and prefer something more intense, smoky or subtly colourful, so on a whim I paired the eye shadow with an orange shade from the Sleek Del Mar palette - oh how daring of me! I like how it turned out, definitely not for your usual everyday look but it would work well for a night out or summer festival kind of look. I used warm shades through the crease and added a tiny bit of the orange from under the eye to join it into the look more.

Details:

Primer: MAC Pre + Prime Skin Base Visage (review here)
Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
Concealer and Under Eye: Collection Lasting Comcealer, MAC Highlighter in Radiant Rose, MAC Emphasize powder
Powder: Bourjois Healthy Mix powder
Bronzer: MAC Give Me Sun
Blush: MAC Peaches
Contour: Benefit Hoola
Highlighter: MAC Soft and Gentle

Eye Base: MAC Painterly and Quite Natural Paint Pot
Eye Shadow: MAC Club and Carbon, Make up Geek: Peacock, Peach Smoothie, Creme Brule, Cocoa Bear (crease) Sleek Del Mar Orange eye shadow (lower lash line)
Eye Liner: Immortal Gel Liner, Make up Geek
Mascara: L'oreal False Lash Flutter
Lashes: Ardell Demi Whispies
Brows: Espresso Eye Shadow MAC and Maybelline Brow Drama


I really like how this eye look turned out and it's made me excited to try out more colours and be more adventurous. What are your favourite more daring eye shadows?



















4 comments:

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved