Monday 11 August 2014

A SUMMERS EVENING WALK | OOTD


One of the benefits of living in the countryside is definitely having a lot more space to walk around, where it's quiet, peaceful and very picturesque. There's something about the way the sun looks in the evenings, as it's just getting ready to set, when it's still bright enough but a lot lower in the sky, that makes me want to get outside and go for a nice evening stroll. In case you forgot I am 21, not 61, but I wouldn't blame you for mistaking the two after that declaration. 




Top: River Island
Shorts: River Island
Shoes: Converse 
Nail Varnish: Barry M Coconut


I really like these River Island shorts as they're not too short that they reveal way too much of certain parts of the body that should never be shown in public, but they're still fitted and pretty flattering. I like the buttons on the back of the top and the colours, it's also very easy to wear and pretty different to anything else I own. I've had my converse for probably around 7 or 8 years and they're still in pretty good condition as I'm not really a trainer kinda gal, but for walking around in fields and playing in the park... which obviously I'm far too grown up to do... they are perfect. 





In case you haven't already met him on this blog, this is my boyfriend, Jamie. I like to drag him along on these walks quite often, luckily he doesn't seem to mind. Although I hate to say it, I already feel like summer is over; The shops got rid of all of their summer clothes before the kids even broke up for their summer holidays and now seem to be denying they ever stocked anything other than dark prints and boots. I'm still trying to hold on to summer as I haven't even been away on my holiday yet and lets face it, it's only August 11th! 

I hope you're all enjoying our on and off summer, in between the torrential rainfalls and hurricane winds. Do you like summer evening walks as much as I do or is it just me? I'm going to have to stop typing now because my boyfriend is currently sitting next to me going through my camera and laughing at my selfies... :( 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog post and beautiful pictures. I love having a nice evening stroll. I live near a great reservoir and I like to go running around it..sometimes it is nice to get away from the internet and realise what is more important. These walks/runs enable me to do this. :)

    Rachel xx

    http://pwndbyrach.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know I'm not the only one! They really do, just gives you time to think and appreciate it all. Thanks!

      Georgia xx

      Delete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved