Monday 30 September 2013

AUTUMN MAKE-UP LOOK | MAC COPPERING

I had been craving the Autumn make-up colours since August and now I can't even remember what colours existed before all of the pretty Autumnal shades came into play. I ordered Mac's Coppering eye shadow back in the summer because Jaclyn Hill said she loved it and I love her, so... I just had to. I hadn't really paid it much attention as it's quite a statement colour and those not so exciting neutrals are just so much easier to chuck on,so poor old Coppering was kind of getting neglected. 


However, I was feeling very Autumnal a few weeks ago, (yes it has taken me that long to get this post up - bad blogger)! so I invited Mac's Coppering out to play and boy did we play! The photos really do not do Coppering any justice, as it's so much more intense, shimmery and just more beautiful in person. As you can imagine it's a copper red colour, which may sound scary but it is surprisingly easy to wear and complimentary on all eye colours. I used Mac's Somoa Silk and Rule in the crease and Coppering all over the lid and quite heavily under the eye in the lower lash line. It reminds me of the leaves turning the orange/brown shades and falling off of the trees in the Autumn months... how sentimental.... 

I didn't intend for the black gel liner to be so bold, however, it was one of those times where one eye wasn't going quite to plan and therefore getting bigger and bigger, so in the end I was left with this bold line. Does anyone else suffer from the curse of one eye going perfect and then the other inevitably failing miserably? 


I was trying to remember what I used on my lips and then I remembered that it's actually the Pink Punch Baby Lips, you can see how pigmented the shade is especially as it's only a tinted lip balm. The foundation that I used is L'oreal's True Match with Rimmel Match Perfection powder (Not a huge fan). I used Benefit's They're Real mascara and Bourjois bronzer, with Dallas blush by Benefit. 

I hope you're all enjoying the Autumn make-up colours and trends; I'm not so much a fan of the Autumn/Winter weather but I do love the fashion and the make-up trends.




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors and they suits you very well.

    xx

    www.lightsfashionbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful and that colour is gorgeous, must put it on my eyeshadow list xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, it definitely deserves a place on your list :) xx

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous Autumnal colour, brings our the colour of your eyes!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved