Sunday 15 September 2013

CELEBRITY STYLE- JESSICA ALBA

 I have always loved Jessica Albas style, even if she did play the bitch in Valentines Day! So on request here's another celebrity style of another well dressed girl crush I have. Jessica has such a cool, relaxed fashion sense, yet still stylish and chic, with a little edge here and there. She always looks great so I love taking inspiration from all of her outfit choices. Here are some similar alternatives to Jessica's outfit that I've managed to find, so that we can steal Jessica's style! *evil laugh.*



 1. Urban Outfitters £26. One day I will be brave enough to wear hats. Simple outfits like this one, where the accessories become the focus point, is where I would most likely be able to conjure up the courage to buy and wear a hat and this one would look great with so many different outfits.

2. Boohoo £15. To counter Topshop's high shoe prices I found these sandals n Boohoo, they are  slightly more plain, but this also means there's no chance of any features falling off! 

3. Topshop £40. Despite recently posting a wish list post including boyfriend jeans, I have now discovered mom jeans which may have stolen the show in my wish list as they are slightly longer and give off a vintage Friends vibe. 

4. Accessorize £6. These really are nothing like the outfit, however, when trying to find some earrings I found these that were too beautiful to leave out!

5. Accessorize £10. More like the photo these Dagger Studs are perfect to  dress up a colourless outfit like this one! 

6.Topshop £55. For £40 more than the Boohoo shoes you can get slightly more detail and I can vouch for Topshop sandals lasting for years as long as they are worn responsibly! 

7.Topshop £18. There are similar tops to these in Primark for around £4 however due to a lack of website choice I was forced to put the more pricey one on here. Although I may have stolen this exact top from my mum and wear it at least once a week because it can really just create any look required easily. 

8. Jasper Conran £39. One very beautiful bag that is the perfect shape for any occasion this isn't quite the patent look of Jessica Alba's however I have recently adopted a craving for snake print and these colours together would mean it will go with any outfit.

9.Fossil £109. Just a smidge out of my price range, but for any of you that can afford to splash the cash it has now become a mission of mine to own a Fossil bag and this one is equally as beautiful as any. 

10. Lola & Grace £24.90. Slowly becoming my new favourite accessory shop, Lola & Grace has simple yet very elegant and very versatile necklaces. 

11. Dorothy Perkins £32. One consistency in my life currently is Dorthy Perkins daily emails with discount and money off online shopping and so, if you are looking for anything this should be the first point of call for everyone as the prices are steals at the moment! 


Do you like Jessica Alba's style? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved