Wednesday 25 September 2013

AUTUMN CLOTHING WISHLIST

It was Only about an hour ago that I was telling my mum how I was actually looking forward to pay day and transferring money into my savings account... I realise how uncool that sounds, but it's always nice to have some savings for the bigger and better things in life; I'm trying to save for next years holiday and also just saving in general. Anyway, I made the mistake of browsing online, on River Island's and Zara's website and now I feel like I need all of these beautiful clothes & shoes as they'll be perfect for the autumn months! 




I'm normally way more obsessed with buying make-up than I am with buying clothes, however lately I've been lusting after so many clothes and feeling like my wardrobe would be too empty without them. I think Autumn must be my favourite season fashion wise; although Summer is my favourite weather season, I love being able to wear more clothes in the Autumn as I feel that I can style each piece a lot better than I can with Summer clothes. I love ankle boots, knee high boots, lace and blouses. I love the dark colours that Autumn brings and of course the beautiful berry shades that make their appearance every Autumn. 

As you can see all but one of the items on my wishlist are from River Island, I've really been liking River Island lately, especially their Chelsea Girl Collection which is so unique and a great mix of vintage inspired pieces. I already own quite a few items from this collection and I always head straight to the stand whenever I go into River Island. I don't think I've ever seen anyone else wearing anything from this collection so it still seems pretty unique. 

I've been obsessed with the tie up heels ever since I saw Kourtney Kardashian wearing nude Louboutins in this style, numerous times. I absolutely love the style as it's so different and I definitely don't have anything like these, so it's safe to say I need these. I'm trying to get Hannah to buy them for my birthday, so I'm praying they don't sell out before her pay day! If any of you want to order these, I hope you're not a size 5! 

So, that is my wishlist for the Autumn months, I'm not sure how much of this I'll let myself buy as I really do want to save as much as possible, but I do need these too.... 





4 comments:

  1. Those Zara boots are to die for! Absolutely gorgeous. I always look forward to getting paid and end up frittering it away on clothes and make up :( I have no saving will power! haha
    xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa aww at least we're all as bad as eachother! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this wishlist! I think i want everything on it! The check tops are so cute, i need some tops like that at the moment! Lovely post :)

    Rosie xxx
    Rosiealexandraa

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved