Wednesday 6 May 2015

JUST ANOTHER HAUL POST...

I don't know what it is about this time of year but it's always the time when I come down with a very strong case of the 'feeling spendy' flu. As much as I try to avoid it, I can't help myself. Normally I'm very good with money but this time of year just kills me and I end up wanting everything and some how justifying it (as you will see if you've seen my previous posts recently). I think this year is probably worse as I've now finished education (for now) so I don't have anything serious to focus on, so my mind is filled with pretty make up. The biggest stress in my life at the moment is deliberating over which lip liner colour I want to buy... seriously - not as easy as you'd think!


I justified all of these products on the fact I'd planned to buy them prior to going shopping, therefore there was no impulse buying, which I guess is a positive. Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on and I knew I really wanted to try Make up Revolution and especially their blush palettes. There is so much more from the brand that I want to try but it was too busy to really look so I just grabbed what I originally planned for. I chose Sugar and Spice as I love pink blush on myself. I'd also been planning on getting the new Sleek Del Mar Volume II eye shadow palette; I bought the first Del Mar palette last year and really liked it so I'm excited to use this one in the summer months. For my final product in the 3 for 2 offer I picked up the Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Powder. I knew I needed to buy a powder but hadn't decided on which one. I have never tried this one before and haven't actually heard anything about it so I'm intrigued to see how well it works. 

The next product needed no justification as I was able to use my loyalty points for the whole payment, which always feels so good. I chose to buy Urban Decay's Lip Liner in Manic. They are the best lip liners I have ever tried; they're so creamy and just glide over the lips so easily, sit well all day and still feel comfortable used all over the lips. Manic is a pretty rosy pink shade, that's just a richer shade of a natural lip colour so it's really complimentary and easy to wear. 
I also bought the Clarins Instant Concealer after hearing so many good things about it and the Clarins Aquatic Treasures Bronzing Compact. I loved the bronzer last year but didn't get round to buying it so I just had to this year as it is so beautiful! 

I'm looking forward to trying all of these products and I'm sure they will be featuring more on the blog, once I've had a chance to play with them. Have you used any of these?


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous haul! I love Sleek palettes they're such good value for money <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic haul! I love Clarins products, their makeup is amazing :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved