Sunday 17 May 2015

MAKE UP REVOLUTION SUGAR & SPICE PALETTE

I'm so late to the party, but I have finally got around to trying Make up Revolution. I always think I'm lacking in blusher, in actual fact I'm really not and I think this will be confirmed when I finally get around to sorting and tidying my make up, but something always tells me I am, which is why I was so drawn to this palette, being my first Make up Revolution product.
The palette contains six matte shades of blush, one shimmery pink shade and a white highlight shade. I chose this palette as I it is quite heavily pink based and I love pink blush on myself, as I think it really gives a more, fresh and pretty look to the complexion. There is also a coral/peach shade and two more neutral nude brown/pink shades, so you still have a fair amount of variety. The two more nude brown shades (first and second shades on the top left) are designed for contouring. I personally don't use them for this as I just don't think they are the right shades, but I do think they're nice to mix with the more pink blush shades. All are very well pigmented,blend onto the skin well and last all day. I often think that blusher is one of those products that doesn't need to be high end to be a good quality, which is why I absolutely love the idea of this palette, as it was only £6 and you have lots of shades to chose from. I often find myself mixing a few of the shades together, which obviously isn't necessary but when you've got the choice of six, why just use one!? Although I do prefer pink blush on myself I will probably end up also getting the Hot Spice, more coral and peach shade palette. The only issue now is that like everyone else - I now want more! 
I have already got my eye on the new Mermaid eye shadow palette and a couple of the other eye palettes and some more blush and bronzer palettes... let the list begin!

You can purchase Make up Revolution products from their website, or from Superdrug. 

4 comments:

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved