Wednesday 14 August 2013

BEAUTY WISHLIST # 2

A couple of months ago, I wrote a post (that you can read 'here'), about my shopping problems that I'm sure we are all guilty of. You'll know that you also suffer from the same problems as me if you have enough beauty products, that you could probably survive without going shopping for at least a couple of years. Who really needs draws full of products when you can only use a few everyday anyway!? 

To slightly ease my intense desire to always be buying new products that I don't realistically need, I have decided to write everything down that I want to buy and keep wish lists, for when I have actually ran out of a particular product. Also, in case anyone decides that they just want to treat me then I'll have a very, very long list for them to chose from. Unfortunately for me, my birthday is the same month as Christmas, so I have to wait all year for the two best days when people just love lavishing you with presents. 

 1. Maybelline Baby Lips 
2. Lush Toner Water
3. Lush Big Shampoo
 4. Clinique 'Take the day off' Cleansing Balm
5. Mac Cranberry Eye shadow
6. Mac Sketch Eye Shadow
7. Tangle Teezer

1. Maybelline Baby Lips
When I first started to hear about Baby Lips from the American bloggers and youtubers I wasn't really too bothered about them. However, once every female in the UK started to crave them, I also started to think I needed to try them. They're so cute looking that I'm finding myself not being able to resist them anymore! 

2. Lush Toner Water
I really love how natural Lush products are and their toner waters look really lovely. I also watched one of Jaclyn Hill's Youtube videos and she said she used one of these toners, so if they're good enough for her, they're good enough for me! 

3. Lush Big Shampoo
I was given two little sample pots of this shampoo earlier this year and I now feel like I definitely need to get the full size product. The shampoo contains sea salt, so it seems really weird putting it into your hair, as it's a very different texture than we're all used to. However, it does foam up really well and a little amount easily covers your whole hair. It also has the most gorgeous smell to it. The first time I used the shampoo, I washed my hair in the morning and saw my boyfriend that evening. He told me that I smelt really nice and I said it was probably my perfume that I had JUST sprayed minutes before, but it wasn't and it was actually my hair that he could still smell! Amazing! 

4. Clinique Take the day off Balm Cleanser
I've really been getting into skincare lately and I've been trying to use up all of my face products as prior to this year, I didn't have much of a skincare routine. I've now hit the 20's and I'm sure I'm noticing wrinkles appearing, so I've now been trying to treat my skin really nicely, in hope that it will treat me well too in the future years to come. Also, balm cleansers have Caroline Hiron's seal of approvable so they must be good! 

5. Mac Cranberry & 6. Mac Sketch Eye shadow
I love the summer and if I could, I would happily move somewhere where it's always warm and sunny. I didn't think I would even miss the seasons, as people normally say they would miss the leaves turning colour and coming in from the cold, to a burning fire, cinnamon and christmasy smelling candles.. blah, blah... Recently I've been getting sick of the corals and bright pinks and instead craving autumn/winter colour make up; I've been longing for the chance to wear burgandy and cranberry shadows, like these two from MAC and dark lipsticks. I don't want the summer months to end, but I do want the autumn/winter make up to start!

7. Tangle Teezer
I'm so obsessed with make up that I really feel like I neglect my hair. I like the idea of doing lots of glamourous styles, however, I take so long with my make up that I normally run out of time. I've recently been trying to make more of an effort with my hair and I feel that I need the tangle teezer in my life. As I have very thin hair, it does tangle very easily and often tangles itself up, for no reason whatsoever. I think the tangle teezer will be good to carry around with me, so that I can untangle my hair easily and not have to carry a huge bursh with me. 

Let me know what's on your wish list as I'm sure I'll be needing to add stuff to mine too!



5 comments:

  1. I actually just picked up MAC Cranberry, I've yet to use it but it's absolutely lush! I've been wanting to try the LUSH Big Shampoo for a while now, does it dry out the hair since it' contains sea salt? xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree, it really does look gorgeous. I didn't think it dried the hair out at all. I was happy with how it left my hair but obviously I only had a sample so didn't get to use it too many times x

      Delete
  2. Great post!

    I am now following you, and it would mean so much if you were to check out my blog which is cheapbutchicbeautyat.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Courtney X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also been craving more wintery makeup and clothes. Love the MAC blushes, they are high on my blogging wishlist right now.

    Followed on GFC, Twitter and Bloglovin! I would love if you would stop by and maybe follow back?
    Ring-a-Round a Rosey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! We're an Aunt and niece duo! New followers!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved