Sunday 14 June 2015

THE MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE


There isn't anything overly fancy here as when I'm needing to rush off to work, I don't leave much time for a luxurious skin care regime, so the quicker the better! I have quite combination/slightly oil skin and I know I will be applying make up nearly immediately after so I want products that do the job but are also quite lightweight. Depending on how quick I'm needing to be, in other words how many times I snoozed the alarm, I'll either use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water or the Bare Minerals Mineralixirs cleansing oil. I love the Micellar water as it does the job quickly and is really refreshing on the skin but the cleansing oil does do a better job at cleaning the skin and it does leave my skin feeling more nourished. I like to use the Lush Eau Roma Toner Water after cleansing as it's so hydrating and is a quick skin fix as it calms and soothes the skin. It's also nice to use in the mornings when you need some extra waking up, or cooling down after a hot shower I always have to have! I then like to use Clinique's Superdefence Eye Cream. I like to use a more nourishing eye cream at night but a lightweight formula during the day, so not to disrupt my make up. The Clinique eye cream is really light weight, yet still moisturising. It also has a brightening tint to it so it helps make your eye area look more awake and refreshed. The last skincare item I use is the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. I like it because it's a gel formula that hydrates the skin but absorbs nearly instantly. It also seems to smooth out the complexion, so it also helps to prime the face before foundation. 

What are your favourite products to use in the mornings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved